Deliver For Diakon
We are proud of our long history of success. The key to our growth is the environment we create with high-quality people that are driven to be the best. We are always looking for qualified candidates interested in growing their income as independent contract carriers.Apply Today
Diakon + Military. We Want You
Diakon is committed to working with veterans and military family members. You served people while you were in the Military, now we want to help you transition to a different career in service. Contact us today to learn more.
Our accounts range from 5-7 working days a week to provide you with the option of having a regular schedule from your home base.
We have a national network of carriers with opportunities for growth and increased revenue generation.
We provide advising and resources for new delivery drivers so that you operate and develop your business with the support you need to succeed.
Take your business to another level and reap the benefits
- Local deliveries (no overnight travel)
- Great revenue potential
- Health/disability insurance options
- Weekly settlements
- Opportunities to become an advisor in new markets
- Established contracts with reputable clients
- Dedicated support from Diakon's on-site management team
- Reasonable work hours that comply 100% with DOT HOS.
Onboarding assistance will be provided to help contractors fulfill requirements easily and start operating quickly.
- Customer service focus
- Must have a team of 2 people or more
- Own/maintain 26-foot box truck (trucks may be provided in certain markets)
- Comfortable handling big and bulky items for delivery, install, set up and assembly
- Operate as an LLC or corporation
- Clean driving record
- Clean background and drug test results
Have Someone from Contractor Relations Contact Me Today!